AOCA provides private management course training opportunities to members upon request. A minimum of 20 attendees is required.
Host(s) will provide:
- Breakfast and lunch each day for all attendees and instructor
- Promotion of private management course
- Instructor fees and travel expenses (payable to AOCA)
- Registration fee of $250 per student (payable to AOCA)
- Provide list of attendees to AOCA within 10 days of program completion.
AOCA will provide:
- Manager training course manuals
- PowerPoint handouts for taking notes
- CD of proven tools
- Fast Lube Procedures Manual Template
- Job Descriptions and Orientation Checklist
- SPCC Plan Template
- Employee Handbook Template
- Printing and shipping of materials to host
- Exam grading
|To register your company to host a private management course, please click on the box above.
Please Note: The instructor will invoice AOCA for payment of fees and travel expenses. AOCA will invoice Host(s) for payment of registration fees, instructor fees, and instructor travel expenses.
For multiple hosts: Instructor fees will be split and billed evenly; attendee fees will be billed based upon actual attendance for each host
For additional questions on holding a private course, please contact AOCA by email at email@example.com or by phone at 312-321-5132.