The AOCA has represented the fast lube industry since 1987. Membership into the association is open to owners and operators of fast lube centers, as well as suppliers to the industry. By becoming a member of the AOCA, you will enroll in the only organization that exclusively represents the fast lube industry--this accounts for over 800 member companies and over 3,500 quick lube centers in the U.S. and Canada.
AOCA offers the following benefits:
- AOCA is the fast lube industry's voice when regulation and/or legislation at the federal or state level threatens to make doing business more difficult.
- We keep you informed about staying in compliance and alert you on other important issues affecting your business.
Management Tools and Discounts:
- These include: Health insurance, liability/garage keepers insurance, vehicle history reports, procedures manual template, discounted magazine subscriptions and much more.
- Via our Technical Hotline, driveline service interval charts, drain plug torque charts, and VIN and engine ID cards.
- Such as Street Smart service guide brochures, service promotion posters and other consumer education tools.
- Bonus: The store locator on our website drives customers directly to your shop!
- Visit with other successful lube center operators at conventions and seminars, access AOCA-Talk, our email-based Q&A system, or get in contact with a wide variety of specialists by calling our Technical Hotline, accessing AOCA's online Membership Directory, or attending iFLEX--but you already knew that!
Education and Certification:
- iFLEX also offers several educational sessions you can't get anywhere else.
- Management Courses shape managers into service professionals who can successfully run your day-to-day operations.
- The AOCA Technician Academy is also available online and will provide the training your employees need to keep customers coming back.
You Auto Know:
- Our monthly e-newsletter features AOCA and industry news to help you grow your business.
- Become a part of the Convention, Membership, Government Relations, Education and PR and Marketing committee in order to help shape YOUR association.