December Government Affairs Update Now Available
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- AOCA’s 2019 DIYer Used Oil Collection Survey reflects 20-year evolution in consumer habits, as well as ongoing recycling challenges faced by installers.
- Hyundai/Kia dropping drain plugs inquiry expands to include leaking drain plugs and factory-painted washers.
- Winter chill means it’s time to review space heater compliance.
- SARA Community Right to Know Tier II Reporting—does it apply to your shop?
- When is an above-ground tank an underground tank? When a California inspector misunderstands tanks in basements.
- National Oil Recyclers Association disagrees with November Update Article on Department of Energy Study and publishes clarification of its positions.
AOCA members can click here to view the
December Government Affairs update.