July's Government Affairs Update Is In!
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- Right to Repair access to vehicle data ballot petition hits double the required signatures thanks to AOCA Government Affairs Committee members’ efforts.
- OSHA issues “Guidance on Returning to Work”as states continue to expand COVID-19 health & safety regulations—keep an eye on all states where you operate.
- Paycheck Protection Program loan application deadline extended to August 8th.
- Keep an eye out for oil-chugging Jeeps: Class Action for engine defects that cause excessive oil consumption filed against FCA US.
- 0W20 Dexos 2 versus OW20 Dexos 1 Gen 2—they are not interchangeable.
- Bicoastal Subcommittee keeping an eye on potential new California BAR requirements, workers comp, and a DTSC plan to raise funds by charging generators more for used oil.
AOCA Members can read the
July Update Now