- You will receive an email within 24 hours of purchase during normal business hours with the link needed for the course. (You will need to pass this on to your employees)
- Click on the link to create a username and password of your choosing.
- After successfully creating an account, you will be prompted to login into the learning system with the username/password you just created.
- Once you are logged into the learning system, click the “My Institute” tab. There you will see the course, “AOCA-Technician Academy.” Click the “Launch” button underneath to begin!
A Few Notes:
- There are short exams at the end of each lesson that must be passed before the next lesson can be started. If it takes you an extended period of time to complete the course, be sure to go back and review the materials before taking the final exam.
- The final exam must be taken in a single sitting. Once you start, it must be finished to completion.
- You must score an 80% or higher to pass the course.
- All certificates will be emailed to the email address used at the time of registration. If you would like a hard copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the employee and the address you would like it mailed to.
- If you have failed you must purchase a new course and retake the entire course.
Unless you already have an Admin Login you will need to contact email@example.com to set one up for you. Once you have one you can use the link below to get started.
Once you log-in:
- Click on the “Admin” tab
- Under “Institute List” you will see the name of your business. Click “Edit” to the right of the business name.
- Click on the “Users” tab. This is where you can see who is listed under your business. You can edit their info (including log-in info), you can remove them from your account, or you can click “Transcript” to check their progress on the course.
- Click “Add A New User.” Fill out the information and click “Create.”
- Lastly, you will send them their log-in information, including the link that will be emailed to you. Please note that this address is different than the admin link provided above.
- Once they go to that address, they click the link: “Already registered? Sign in.” They can then navigate to the “Course Catalog” tab and start the training.